Monday, July 2, 2007

Newsbreaks for Monday

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:



Audio version is here.

Hey, has anybody else heard about this new thing called the iPhone? Some guy just told me Apple is making a cell phone or something. If I find out any more about it, I’ll tell you.

Seriously, Geekoamericans are going bonkers for this thing. There haven’t been lines like these since the last Star Wars movie...Okay, bad example.

Before it came out, people were worried that the touchscreen would scratch. I say that's a small price to pay for being able to browse the web with my tongue.

Some people have been taking them apart, to find out how they’re made. “There’s a little man in there, I just know it.”

When I came home Saturday, my wife said. "Is that an iPhone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?...Oh. I was hoping it was an iPhone.

0 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!