Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Newsbreaks for Wednesday

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:



Audio version is here.

Today in Vatican City, a man managed to grab the back of Pope Benedict XVI's open popemobile before security guards pulled him away. According to one guard, the man was yelling, “Chinese fire drill! Chinese fire drill!”

After 50 years on the air, today was the last taping for “Price is Right” host Bob Barker. Barker’s replacement will be the “iBob,” an animatronic robot that has been used secretly every Thursday since 1997.

Because the only times I ever watched it were when I was home from school, “The Price is Right” always reminds me of being sick. Just seeing this picture makes me throw up in my mouth.

And finally, Gay groups are determined to fight President Bush’s new nominee for Surgeon General. Kentucky cardiologist Dr. James Holsinger wrote in 1991 that gay sex is unnatural. You know what else is unnatural? Cardiology.

0 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!