Saturday, September 21, 2002

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:

Happy birthday, Sophia Loren! The thinking man's sex symbol turns 68. Here's a quote lifted from www.retrocrush.com: "I can't bear being seen naked. I'm not exactly a tiny woman. When Sophia Loren's naked, this is a lot of nakedness." Funny, I can't see complaining. Anyway, I've always loved this photo of Sophia a mite disdainfully checking out her pneumatic American counterpart, Mamie Van Doren Jayne Mansfield.

2 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

gregoire
says:

It's not Mamie Van Doren, it's Jayne Mansfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Michael says:

Oh, how embarrassing--and I just had a long chat with a friend who met Jayne while he was in college!

I'll fix it.


Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!