Thursday, July 17, 2003

Friend Seth Oltman writes...

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:

Pal Seth Oltman was Chairman of the Yale Record several years after I did my number on it. Now living in New York, training to be a lawyer (to, one hopes, protect his friend Mike from legal attack), he writes:



"Dear Mike,

Imagine my surprise Sunday night when I exited the 2 train at 96th Street, and noticed a guy on the platform wearing a HAMAS t-shirt. "That's pretty bold," was my first thought. "He's really out front there with his allegiances."



It was only when I got closer that I realized he was, in fact, wearing a BAHAMAS t-shirt. The two crucial letters were obscured by a backpack strap.



I guess the depiction of tropical scenery should have tipped me off..."

0 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!