Monday, November 25, 2002

Ooh la la

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:

My wife Kate is constantly lobbying for us to move to France, which would result in a speedy death-by-dairy for yours truly. However, I read something today that may make me reconsider. An article about a flap over a poster for a jazz concert ends thusly: "He recalled that a gargoyle on the nearby cathedral of Villefranche-sur-Saone represents an imp sodomising a nun."



Now every nation has that kind of stuff. But I really admire a country easy going enough to put it ON A CATHEDRAL. Who was building that thing? Abbot Al Goldstein? Hospitals have statues of doctors and nurses,, engaging in frottage; military bases sport s&m themed frescoes...Chalk up another convert to the land where underwearless dancing was born!

0 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!