Sunday, October 6, 2002

Don't Mess With the Red Death Team, Plus Evil Twins

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:

The Cards won, making Kate's life a lot easier, and I found this review of "Basket Case," one of the midnight movies I remember watching when I was 14, and had nothing better to do. Squeezing pimples, eating frozen pizzas, and watching this kind of crap--it got me through the 80s. I would like to formally, abjectly apologize to a certain ex-girlfriend for dragging her to the premiere of the sequel (titled "Basket Case 2," of course) at the Waverly in Greenwich Village back in 1991. There was a fight down front, I remember. We were in the balcony, so we just hooted and threw popcorn until the cops came. Loads better than the film--no, I can't call it that--the movie itself.

0 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!