Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Just in time for Halloween...

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:

The excellent pop culture site Retro Crush has posted its annual list of the 100 scariest moments in movies. If you like scary movies as much as I say I do (the affection tends to evaporate once the movie actually starts--witness the fact that I let Kate watch Blair Witch and The Ring for me), you'll enjoy all the glimpses of your favorites.



I never knew that the last shot of Psycho has a skull subliminally placed under Norman's grinning face. Glad to see Exorcist III get its props--but I was sorry to note that the "decomposing woman in bathtub" scene from The Shining didn't make it. Any others you'd suggest?

0 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!