Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Here's how I repay you...

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:

Recently, I've received several thoughtful, interesting emails from those of you doing penance via this blog. Ed Page, who works for the humor site The Big Jewel, took issue a bit with my analysis of Katherine Hepburn. He pointed me to a Malcolm Gladwell article on the murky matter of "nature vs. nurture," which I haven't read. Malcolm Gladwell never gives me the "aha" moment that he seems to give others, but I am perfectly willing to attribute this to flaws in me, and not his writing. Anyway, after you're finished with that, here's a piece of Ed's from McSweeney's.



Anyway, with lively intelligent people like that reading the blog, what do I serve up? The Village Voice's review of "Freddy Vs. Jason." It goes without saying that I'm going to see it; I was a teenager in the 80s.

0 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!