Tuesday, March 25, 2003

SIX MONTHS!

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:

News from the UK this morning: This Sunday, Barry Trotter and the Shameless Parody will notch its 26th week on the London Times bestseller list! Six solid months! Have you bought your copy yet? Better hurry, before they run out of trees!



Also: putting the finishing touches on Barry Trotter and the Unnecessary Sequel, which according to my wife is even funnier. I didn't have a breathalyzer handly, but I don't think she was drunk. It's due out September 4, 2003 in the UK: you can preorder it here. Arrangements are still being made for a US edition, but I'll post that info as soon as the ink's dry.



Also: new Strong Bad.

0 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!