Friday, May 22, 2009

The best pizza in the US?

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:

GQ sent somebody around looking for it. Though I might trust their judgment a little more on matters of hair gel viscosity or length of beard stubble, both Sally's and Pepe's did make the list, which suggests it's at least creditable. Notable omission: LA's Pizzeria Mozza, which my wife swears by.

2 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

Dirk says:

Where are Sally's and Pepe's? Are those New Haven joints? I've heard tell that New Haven pizza can be the best.


Michael says:

Yeah, Dirk--if you're ever up that way, you should make a stop. Not only for the "apizza," but also for the pastries at the other end of the street.

Naturally, I haven't eaten any Sally's or Pepe's in 20 years, but Kate has, and says that it's the real deal.


Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!