Saturday, February 2, 2008

Playboy's party jokes, written by God

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:

Overheard at College. Just read it, you won't be disappointed.

"Guy: I slept with a bear once.
Girl: In what way?
Prof: Was it a mistake?
Guy: Oh, it was definitely a mistake."
Sarah Lawrence College

My favorite so far:

Guy: Guess what? I’m coming out to my parents over Thanksgiving!
Girl: Yeah?
Guy: Yeah, and I’ve already picked out my outfit.
Yale University


Kate just called this site "Playboy's party jokes, written by God."

(BTW, speaking of Playboy's party jokes, I recently learned that the little cartoon girl in the stockings who capered around in-between all the jokes was called "the Femlin.")

0 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!