Friday, August 11, 2006

The Daily Show is really hitting it

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:

I'm a hard-bitten comedy hombre, and bow to no man in my inability to be callously unimpressed by things that everybody else thinks are hysterical. "Derivative," I'll say. "Seen it before." Or perhaps I'll snip, "They didn't go far enough." Or, if I'm really reaching, trying to badmouth something obviously a million times better than anything I've ever done, I'll dismiss it with, "I can see why people would think that was funny."

Understand, these are just a few of my favorites. I've been practicing for years.

But sometimes even I can't find anything wrong with a bit. This segment from The Daily Show hits it out of the park. Bravo, folks--I give you the cupcake from my lunch.

0 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!