Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:

Thirty-six. That's kind of a blow, I don't mind telling you. On the other hand, I got tons of lovely books: a Peter de Vries novel, a biography of Del Close, a "gear"-looking book about Swinging London, and The Complete Beatles Recording Sessions. This last is an out-of-print, incredibly exhaustive chronicle of the Fabs in the studio (which will be essential if I ever do these Beatles podcasts I want to do--anybody know how I can do it without paying an arm and a leg?). And Kate outdid herself by gifting me with the coolest little camcorder, just in time for us to drive across the country! Get ready for a video journal, people. It'll be PG, at least.

(BTW--the site update is still in process. It's coming!)

0 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!