Thursday, February 13, 2003

Long time no blog...

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:

It's because I'm working on another book, which, if all goes well, will be inflicted sometime in October.



My editor Simon sent me this tremendously funny page. Look twice.



Also, last night Kate and I watched "Signs." Interesting, creepy. Reminded me of an excellent, even creepier non-fiction book my friend Courty Bryan wrote about alien abduction,Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind: UFOs, Alien Abduction and the Conference at M.I.T.. Back in the 1970s, Courty wrote "Friendly Fire," and rightly became known as one of America's premier investigative non-fiction writers. If you are at all interested in things exterrestrial, get this book. Intelligent, skeptical, excellently written. I had no interest whatever in the subject until I read it. I once asked Courty what he thought was going on and he said something like, "I used to think I knew, but now I'm not at all sure."

0 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!